An aromatic beverage prepared from tea leaves by infusion with boiling water. Diminishes troubles, soothes nerves and revives brain cells. Served hot or cold, makes everything better.
The high percentage of clonal tea, a result of constant, innovative planting together with latest state-of-the-art equipment and technology in the factory ensures that our teas command premium all over the world. CTC tea produced here, constitutes about 88% of the total production, the remaining 12% consists of White, Oolong, Green and Orthodox teas. Our teas are known for their attractive leaf appearance, and their golden liquors of consistent make and density, along with excellent keeping qualities.